Unable to change my Account email.

Vijay Pal
Hi,

Currently I am using tcs email id for my account, but I am wishing to change my profile email to another personal email id (google)....

I tried many times but all the time I got below error msg.

Change Email Confirmation
We were unable to change your email address.

Please try changing your email again or go back to menu.

Powered by Nabble

I am not able to change my profile email into another email.

Kindly assist.
Thanks in Advance.

Cheeeeers
Vijay Pal.
"We make a living by what we get,
but we make a life by what we give"
                      - Winston Churchill

Re: Unable to change my Account email.

Hugo <Nabble>
I am not sure what is wrong in your case. Please to change your email from here:
http://n2.nabble.com/user/EditProfile.jtp

If you stll have problems, please let me know which browser you use.