Unable to add Perl - beginners.cgi from perl.org

Unable to add Perl - beginners.cgi from perl.org

Jimisola Laursen
Hi,

I'm unable to add beginners.cgi from perl.og (http://n2.nabble.com/Perl---beginners-cgi-f531360.html).

I've confirmed that the mailing list is in fact ezmlm and I've send a subscription mail via Nabble2 using subscription option "C" (option A and B are not available).

Other mailing lists I've added worked just fine. Can you have a look at it?

Regards,
Jimisola

Re: Unable to add Perl - beginners.cgi from perl.org

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
The perl.org admin banned nabble because we once archived too many of their lists. We tried to ask him to unban but he refused.

Re: Unable to add Perl - beginners.cgi from perl.org

Jimisola Laursen
Will <Nabble> wrote
The perl.org admin banned nabble because we once archived too many of their lists. We tried to ask him to unban but he refused.
Ok. Wished I'd known before as I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out.
Perhaps, you could have a list of known banned mailing lists..?

Re: Unable to add Perl - beginners.cgi from perl.org

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry. But perl.org is the only one that I know.