Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

JBWolverineTEMP
This post was updated on .
For the past several days I have not been able to access the Micromem forum using the "micromem.3594288.n2.nabble.com" address that has been in place for years.

We have over 200 members signed up for the forum and right now attempts to access the forum will result in a message:  "This site can’t be reached  Check if there is a typo in micromem.3594288.n2.nabble.com. If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics."

Thank you in advance for getting us back online.

--JBWolverine (administrator)

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We're going to check this for you.

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

JBWolverineTEMP
Thank you very much.   --JB

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

JBWolverineTEMP
Our forum is still unavailable.  Any word on the progress?   Thank you.   --JB

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

Franklin
p2, use custom nabble domain

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

JBWolverineTEMP
I am sorry but I do not understand what needs to be done.

About a week ago everything was working fine and then we received an email that the forums will have to be moved due to downsizing.   Since then I have been unable to access the forum.  We did not change anything and have been using the internet address assigned to us when we were migrated from the original NABBLE system (10 years ago?).

Thank you

--JB

You requested to move the forum late because of that it may take a few days.

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

JBWolverineTEMP
Yes -- my "request to move the forum" entry to Nabble Support was done on the 14th, since my regular Nabble logon-id did not work and I had to create a new temporary one.  I did not realize that our forum would become unavailable from the point of the July 9th email notice to the whenever we actually get moved.

I do appreciate your efforts and we will wait until the migration to the new downsized server is completed.

Thank you

--JB

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

fffilimnov

It's working properly.
Closing.

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

JBWolverineTEMP
Thank you -- I was able to access the website and also change the forwarding process to the new domain name.

It is great to be back online

--JB

Re: Unable to Access Micromem Forum Using June 2021 Address

mermels
Hi JB,
This is primarily at test message.
I seem to have gotten this far, but I don't need to login, etc.
I just used an address from one of the recent messages.
Everyone likes change.   Not  LOL
Marty