URGENT: My forum has dissapeared

Mintrax
The forum http://cfa-caravan-club-forum.62040.x6.nabble.com/ is not loading at all.

It has now been down for nearly 48 hours. I originally posted this on free support but have received no response.

My client is screaming.

Please advise ASAP.

Michael

Re: URGENT: My forum has dissapeared

Pedro
Have you received any email message saying that your forum has been deleted?

The forum http://cfa-caravan-club-forum.62040.x6.nabble.com/ is not loading at all.

It has now been down for nearly 48 hours. I originally posted this on free support but have received no response.

My client is screaming.

Please advise ASAP.

Michael

http://support.nabble.com/URGENT-My-forum-has-dissapeared-tp7590096.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

--
Pedro Alberto Bento Gomes

Re: URGENT: My forum has dissapeared

Mintrax
Hi Pedro,

I have received no notification. It is only a few months old.

I have a few forums, so I know the drill.

Michael

Your forum has been restored.

Re: URGENT: My forum has dissapeared

Mintrax
Why/how was it deleted?

All the posts are gone.

Do you have a backup?

After years of nabble never letting me down I do not have a recent backup.

You have two admins and the owner of the forum. Could you check if any of them have deleted the forum?

Re: URGENT: My forum has dissapeared

Mintrax
How confident are you that it happened at our end?

I would like to know before I pursue this.

Regards

Michael

Re: URGENT: My forum has dissapeared

Pedro
After have checked our logs, what makes more sense is that someone with this permission have deleted it.

Please, check with them.

Re: URGENT: My forum has dissapeared

Mintrax
Hi Pedro,

Getting the client that I created the forum for to admit he accidently deleted it, is not going to happen.

Considering his past efforts at administration I would guess that he accidently deleted the forum to be the likely cause.

I would like you to change the ownership of this forum as follows please:

Owner: John Raymond

Email: raymonds@mondray.com.au

Thank you Pedro

Re: URGENT: My forum has dissapeared

Pedro
I think you should at least try to talk with the old owner. Anyway, I've changed the owner as you asked.
My test forum.