UNABLE TO VIEW FORUM

john.nelson101@yahoo.com
I am trying to create a forum using Nabble on my Weebly site, but something is not working correctly with the UI. When I paste the code on to my Forum page, I get the word "Forum" to appear and a hyperlink that directs me to the UI on another page. I thought it would appear once the user selects the forum page. Do you have any idea how I can correct this?

Page I am working on  - https://shannongloverforcitycouncil.weebly.com/

My  email - john.nelson101@yahoo.com

Code - http://forum.47401.n8.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=finish_registration_page&email=john.nelson101%40yahoo.com&key=0.6771428969266786&date=1519670674037

Re: UNABLE TO VIEW FORUM

Gary Lewis
Nabble doesn't work well with secure sites.  Search this forum for that, but it is almost certainly the issue.

I'm also a Weebly user and have my site on my home page here, if you want to see how it looks.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: UNABLE TO VIEW FORUM

mschumpert
Gary, how did you set yours up? I'm having similar trouble as the OP...when I copy nabbles embed code, I only see a hyperlink to my forum and not the actual forum...

Re: UNABLE TO VIEW FORUM

Gary Lewis
When you are looking at it in the Weebly editor you'll only see the link, but when you publish it you should see the forum.  That is, assuming that in Nabble you went to Options/Embedding Options and copied the Javascript code there.  And then pasted it into an Embed Code template on your Weebly page.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/