UI suggestion for New Message and Reply pages

UI suggestion for New Message and Reply pages

a_priori
This is not a big deal but most users are used to having a "Cancel" option when they are submitting posts on forums and not having one can be a bit confusing for some of the users and result in blank or unintentional posts. I think it would be more user friendly if the "New Message" and "Reply" pages had a "Cancel" button in addition to the "Post Message" and "Preview Message" buttons. The cancel button could simply take them back to the previous page that they were on.

Re: UI suggestion for New Message and Reply pages

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sure. It's easy to do, and there is no harm. We'll add it soon.

Re: UI suggestion for New Message and Reply pages

a_priori
Thanks Will.