UGH! Again - you've changed something!

stmpspaz
Again, something has been changed (NOT by us) that has caused issues with my forum

1) the SEARCH for members is gone
2) people who should NOT be getting forum messages are getting them!!

Please - fix it!!  This has really effected my business this year as people who should not receive messages get them and then complain to their ISP and others then get their messages blocked!

Shouldn't you let us know when/if you are changing something!!

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
We're going to notify you the next time that we update the server.

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

stmpspaz
But what about the problems now?

I can no longer edit my members subscriptions
I can not search for members

I could do both yesterday!

Administrator
Our last update was on October 10th. We did not change anything after this date.

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

stmpspaz
Strange - because I was able to search and update members recently - I don't recall the last time, but those options are both gone now.

How can I get them back??

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Is your forum embedded?

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

stmpspaz
Yes it is (I believe - I didn't set it up initially, and I don't make changes to any code, etc)

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

Israel <Nabble>
Can you please remove the forum from the site and add it again?

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

stmpspaz
are there instructions for doing this? as I said, I didn't do it initially and don't know where to find the embed to do it

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

stmpspaz
I sent an email to you with the coding embedded on our page - please let me know if it is correct

Patti

Re: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

stmpspaz
I have re-embedded - no change.

These exact problems happen on my site every time you make a change.  It has been fixed on your end every time, not by me embedding again (as there is no change on my end).

I can no longer edit individual subscriptions to forum categories (on myself or members)
I can not search for users (used to be a tab under the people link)
All messages now arrive with "hidden email" instead of the appropriate emails

Same problems as before - and the only fix is something you do on your end.

Patti

RE: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
I have a test site where my embedded forum is working properly. You can see it here: https://meucurriculo.weebly.com. The issue is on your side.
Who created the site for you?

Regards,
Israel

These exact problems happen on my site every time you make a change.  It has been fixed on your end every time, not by me embedding again (as there is no change on my end).

I can no longer edit individual subscriptions to forum categories (on myself or members)
I can not search for users (used to be a tab under the people link)
All messages now arrive with "hidden email" instead of the appropriate emails

Same problems as before - and the only fix is something you do on your end.

Patti

http://support.nabble.com/UGH-Again-you-ve-changed-something-tp7604448p7604460.html
To start a new topic under Nabble Support, email ml+[hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Nabble Support, click here.
NAML

RE: UGH! Again - you've changed something!

stmpspaz
actually your site isn't

Under the People link - there is no search tab (mine always has this - until you change something)
I can not make changes to my account - (my site I have always been able to subscribe/unsubscribe individual categories)

If you go back to previous messages from me last time was July - this same thing happened

My site has been active with Nabble since 2013. I have not made any changes to nabble, code, etc .