Two subscribing suggestions

Mark Hamilton Dewey
This post was updated on .
When people subscribe to a forum, it would be nice if there were a way to see the email addresses to post to child forums, as well, instead of just the parent.

Also, when I invite people to subscribe, if they subscribe it would be nice if the email to post new threads was emailed to them. If they're not registered with Nabble yet, it seems like it might be impossible for them to obtain this email. Perhaps you could have it email them the emails to post to all sub-forums as well (that might be a good idea for registered users who subscribe on their own, too, as going to the profile to find it isn't always obvious for new users, or convenient for new/old users). I have all the emails I need recorded in my address book, but it would be useful for people new to the feature.

Appending the proper email for new threads to the end of all messages received might be a good idea, too.