Two forums on one page won't show-why?

Qool Q26
I was trying to condense my web pages, which all have different forums for each topic page. I combined two pages here and there (pet peeve this/entertainment & education/politics) and embedded two forums on one page. It looked great when I edited it, but when I publish it only shows one-why?

Qool Q26

http://www.petpeevethis.com

http://www.petpeevethis.com/pet-peeve-thisentertainment.html

Re: Two forums on one page won't show-why?

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry, but you can only have one embedded forum per page. What you can do is create a parent forum and add your two forums as sub-forums.

Re: Two forums on one page won't show-why?

Qool Q26
Thanks, I'll try that.

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Hugo <Nabble> (via Nabble) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry, but you can only have one embedded forum per page. What you can do is create a parent forum and add your two forums as sub-forums.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Two-forums-on-one-page-won%27t-show-why--tp3407106p3407152.html
To unsubscribe from Two forums on one page won't show-why?, click here.