Two Users, same name and email. Need to delete one.

Two Users, same name and email. Need to delete one.

HQ Coordinator
Hi, I'm not sure how this happened, but I have two accounts for HQ Coordinator. In people's page under my forum, there shows two of me. I want to delete one, because it's causing all sorts of weird bugs to appear. Like I can't change my email. Or I can't delete posts even though I'm the forum creator.

Thank you for your help,

HQ Coordinator
Some people are like slinkies. Not much good for anything, but it makes you smile when they get pushed down a set of stairs.

Re: Two Users, same name and email. Need to delete one.

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
Where is your forum?  (URL?)

Re: Two Users, same name and email. Need to delete one.

HQ Coordinator
The Ultrakids HQ forums

Some people are like slinkies. Not much good for anything, but it makes you smile when they get pushed down a set of stairs.

Re: Two Users, same name and email. Need to delete one.

Franklin
Administrator
I only see one user for HQ Coordinator.  If you click on the user name, you should go to the page:

http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=177530&node=2276285

If there are 2 users with the same name, then the other user should link to another page.  What is this other page?

Also, I see this has just been made private, so please add me as a member if you want me to look into this more.

Re: Two Users, same name and email. Need to delete one.

HQ Coordinator
fschmidt wrote
I only see one user for HQ Coordinator.  If you click on the user name, you should go to the page:

http://n2.nabble.com/user/UserNodes.jtp?user=177530&node=2276285

If there are 2 users with the same name, then the other user should link to another page.  What is this other page?

Also, I see this has just been made private, so please add me as a member if you want me to look into this more.
Yeah right. How can you see only one user if you've never been to the private forum?

Can the real Nabble support help me with this?

Administrator
I can look into this if you add fschmidt@nabble.com as a member of your forum.

Re: Two Users, same name and email. Need to delete one.

HQ Coordinator
Thanks, you're in.