Tunnelling

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

I received this email from a Visitor. It concerns Turning “Tunnelling” on and off.

First email from this Visitor:
"I was just messing about and noticed that none of the individual threads will load using AOL9. I only get a blank page. F5 just loops it back to the home page."

And then this Email came.
"Whether this was an actual fix or purely coincidence; Keyword , browserfix seems to have done the trick. All pages now loading ok - no blanks."

And another email from the visitor on same subject.
"I haven't a clue what tunnelling is or does in this case. All i know is that; Keyword browserfix toggles tunelling on and off. When it was off, I could get to your site but links failed to open. Turning tunnelling on, seemed to cure it."

Does tunneling - on or off - have anything to do with viewing threads on a Nabble site? I know it has something to do with a browser - like hide history...This is an AOL9.0 System

Thanks for any - Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: Tunnelling

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't know. We haven't heard complaints about this before.

Re: Tunnelling

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

Thanks...

I doubt that is a problem - but I thought I’d ask.
The fellow that asked about tunneling -  thought it might have been a coincidence.
I think it was… a coincidence.

Thanks - Claude