Trouble subscribing to Pidgin (old gaim)

Trouble subscribing to Pidgin (old gaim)

Elric
Hi,

I've tried everything to post a message to the "http://old.nabble.com/Pidgin-(Old-Gaim)-f1307.html" mailing list, i've subscribed, confirmed through my email, updated my profile, sent a few posts, resent the posts, waited for a day after each post... however, it keeps indicating that i have pending messages.  I've tried to remove all sent posts and removed my account then readded them.

I don't understand how to post a message?

Example:
http://old.nabble.com/Pidgin-Fonts-beginner-needs-help-to27217749.html

Regards,
Elric

P.S. i'm using a hotmail email to register if that makes a difference.

the email i get when i subscribe
Subject: The results of your email commands
From: tracker-bounces@pidgin.im
To: --
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 11:44:53 -0500

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 23:27:47 -0800
From: support@nabble.com
To: --

Dear Nabble user:

Your recent message "Pidgin Fonts beginner needs help" has not yet been accepted by the mailing list and is still in the pending status.

To check the current status of your message, please follow the link below:
http://old.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=27217749&action=pending

When a user posts a message, it takes some time to get through the list.
Some reasons behind pending messages are:
(1) you are not a subscriber of the mailing list;
(2) the mailing list server was down when you first tried to send the message (in this case you should try to resend it);
(3) your post is still waiting for moderation.

You can find more information about pending posts in the link below:
http://www.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=15

Regards,
Nabble Support

To stop receiving this alert, delete your message:
http://old.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=27217749&action=delete

If you have any trouble stopping this alert or any questions, please contact Nabble Support at support@nabble.com.

Re: Trouble subscribing to Pidgin (old gaim)

Hugo <Nabble>
By looking at the Pidgin archive, I don't see people discussing anything. There is only one user (Pidgin) that keeps posting. Are you sure you are posting to the right mailing list?