Tried to Create a Forum got Error Code 500

Tried to Create a Forum got Error Code 500

DivineChaos
Hello, I was trying to create a forum today and I kept getting error code 500 Could not initialize class nabble.model.DbSiteCreator.

Will you please explain why I was not able to create a forum and how I can fix it? Thank you so much

DivineChaos

Re: Tried to Create a Forum got Error Code 500

GregChapman
If things have not resolved by now, then the usual recommendation is to post the full text of the error message you get.