Transparency to embed

Lighthill
Hi

total noob on coding, cant do it, so Im asking you guys how can I make this embed code to make transparent background instead of the white one?

..< a id="nabblelink" href="http://example.1095070.n5.nabble.com/">Superforum
<script src="http://example.1095070.n5.nabble.com/embed/f1"></script>...

Thank you kindly in advance for your answer!

Re: Transparency to embed

Mencey Melgar
Hi there lighthill, that script is used to embed nabble, I think you can't add stuff like style and that! xd

if you want to change the background of your forum, Options > application > change appearance > color, you can use the same background color you have in your website in nabble background
:) Helper

Re: Transparency to embed

GregChapman
If the forum has a graphical background such as that at:
http://www.seahawk17.plus.com/forum.htm

then you can add the CSS code:
.nabble{
	background-color: transparent;
}

Re: Transparency to embed

Lighthill
Thank you, people!

I could've, should've been able to figure this one out myself.

Re: Transparency to embed

Dielan
For some reason this doesn't work for me O_o
It stays in the same color I originally picked rather than becoming purely transparent...
nothing changes at all :/