Transfer forum ownership

Cody1
Recently our forum http://sundials.2283335.n4.nabble.com/ has been getting a lot of spam so we would like to clean it up and change some forum posting settings. However, we cannot since the forum was created by a project member who is now retired. Can ownership of the forum be transferred to me? If you look at the forum creator's history you will see he has not posted since 2008.  Also, you can verify that I am a project member by following the link to the "project webpage" given in the forum header. On the website you will see I am listed as current member of the team.

Re: Transfer forum ownership

Raven<Nabble>
I've added you to administrators and transferred the forum ownership to you.