Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

Paul H
Please preserve these 2 forums that I admin:

http://dca-forum.2354559.n4.nabble.com/

http://uk-hbbr-forum.967333.n3.nabble.com/

Many thanks
Paul Hadley

Re: Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Marked to be moved.

Administrator
We're going to move forums hosted on n3 server for while.

Please move the forum below and assign back to me when it is done because the user has another forum hosted on n4

fffilimnov

Re: Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

Paul H
The custom domain for the DCA forum is:

http://forum.dinghycruising.org.uk/

It's working fine.
I'll keep to me because the user has another site hosted on n4.

Please move the forum below:
http://dca-forum.2354559.n4.nabble.com

Re: Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

fffilimnov
moved

Re: Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

fffilimnov

Re: Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

Paul H
Is it literally moved this minute? The old n4 address still works.

Please advise.

Regards
Paul

Re: Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

Paul H
You have moved the DCA forum the last hour, but not informed us of the new address.

Please advise
Paul

Re: Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

fffilimnov
Administrator
http://dca-forum.87.s1.nabble.com/

it has a custom domain
forum.dinghycruising.org.uk
but now it pointed to n4.nabble.com
should be pointed to s1.nabble.com

Re: Transfer DCA and HBBR forums to new server please

Paul H
Thanks - DNS lookup sorted now.