Traducción al español terminada

sagaro
This post was updated on .
Dejo el documento para su revisión y/o ejecución
Saludos Traducción al español

Visita mi foro Los vivales no duran

Re: Traducción al español terminada

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi sagaro, thanks for the help.
Jose also has a spanish translation here, see: http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Spanish-translation-100-finished-and-checked-tp6711525p6711525.html
Maybe you guys should talk and decide how Nabble should use these versions. I see that YouTube has Español (Spain) and Español (Latin America). Should we do the same? What do you think?

Re: Traducción al español terminada

Jose - russianforfree.com
Hugo <Nabble> wrote
Hi sagaro, thanks for the help.
Jose also has a spanish translation here, see: http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Spanish-translation-100-finished-and-checked-tp6711525p6711525.html
Maybe you guys should talk and decide how Nabble should use these versions. I see that YouTube has Español (Spain) and Español (Latin America). Should we do the same? What do you think?
The problem about many languages is maintaining them. Bear in mind that you'll be releasing new features and small changes in the future which will need translations. Once the administrators start changing the language for their app,s they'll want all the new features translated into their languages the same day you release them in English. More languages means extra work for you guys.

I once translated a website where they wanted 4 Spanish versions: International, Spain, Argentina and Mexico. After three months the webmaster would only use "International Spanish" because he never received all 4 translations in time to release the updates simultaneously for the 4 versions of the website.

We just have to decide which translation should we use. Maybe other Spanish speakers here could give an independent opinion.

Re: Traducción al español terminada

sagaro
Hello first of all a greeting I have reviewed some of Joseph's translation and I think actually there are many similarities in the Spanish of Spain and Mexico is very similar and I think all of Latin America so I agree that international use Spanish buttonhole can soon enjoy Nabble Spanish.
regards
Visita mi foro Los vivales no duran