Topic Box

ClaudeMobetta

Topic Box

How to add a new topic

BTW: I saw something about Nab ble doing Hosting - got a link

Claude

Re: Topic Box

GregChapman
Hi Claude,

I'm afraid I don't understand your question. You add a new topic by clicking on the "New Topic". You must mean something different to that.

I haven't seen anything about Nabble doing hosting. Where did you see that?

Re: Topic Box

ClaudeMobetta

Hi Greg - Been almost 8 years since I set up last Nabble site -

Any way - I was Flippimg around and found I can use BLOG format mobetta - thanks,,,

RE; Hosting - I am sure I saw something on Nabble site about hosting - was grouped together with a list of about 8 other Nabble features ???

Thanks again - Claude

Re: Topic Box

GregChapman
Ah! I see on the Nabble home page:

Free forum hosting and online embeddable apps

    Create Free Forum
    Archive Mailing List
    Create Photo Gallery
    Create News Site
    Create Blog
    Resume Builder
    Knowledge Base

That simply means all the work for the various apps is done on Nabble's own servers. You don't have to buy/rent your own hosting and install anything on the server you rent.

That's the way it's always been. I thought you were talking of a new service.