Top Level Web Apps: search: mixture of forums/apps and topics (not forums alone)

Top Level Web Apps: search: mixture of forums/apps and topics (not forums alone)

Graham Perrin
A minor issue: sometimes when I search http://n2.nabble.com/free-apps.html for a top-level forum, matching topics appear before matching forums.

Results for Plone seem fine.

Results for OSAF are a little more mixed.

Re: Top Level Web Apps: search: mixture of forums/apps and topics (not forums alone)

Hugo <Nabble>
This happens probably because google sorts the results based on the importance of each page. So I guess some threads are considered more important than their forums (according to Google's algorithm).

Re: Top Level Web Apps: search: mixture of forums/apps and topics (not forums alone)

Graham Perrin
… and if the topics that rank higher than the forum are more relevant to what I'm seeking, that's good enough for me.

Thanks for explaining. Resolved.