Tittle too big

ClaudeMobetta
Yo Hugo -

I tried the option - Title Change - won't take fer me.

Can you change the following title in my LOA?
Way too long - looks like shit...

No patch yet for Adobe PDF exploits - Adobe suggests a workaround, but Mac users need not apply

Want the title to read just this:
No patch yet for Adobe PDF exploits

http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Thanks - Claude

Re: Tittle too big

ClaudeMobetta
Never mind I took care of it -

Claude

Re: Tittle too big

ClaudeMobetta
Hi -

In case I want to change a LOA TITLE in the future...

Just HOW do I change a Subject TITLE?

> Options > Change Title and Meta Tags > Do I click "USE Custom Values"?
And what about the next box - "Meta Description" what do I put there..

Thanks Claude

Re: Tittle too big

Pedro
More -> Edit Post .
Is that what you want?

Re: Tittle too big

ClaudeMobetta
Pedro <Nabble> wrote
More -> Edit Post .
Is that what you want?
Yes - that would do fine - faster than the Title Change Option -
But I thouht even as an adminstrater - I could not EDIT some one else's posts?

Then why the option "Change Title and Meta tags"

Thanks... Claude

Re: Tittle too big

Pedro
That are the title and meta tags for that page. It is very useful for google search.

Re: Tittle too big

ClaudeMobetta wrote
But I thouht even as an adminstrater - I could not EDIT some one else's posts?
You can - if you set the permission to do so.

It's used to be on the bottom row on the permissions screen - but since another option was added it's now one up from the bottom. Look for "Edit_all".

Re: Tittle too big

ClaudeMobetta
GregChapman wrote
You can - if you set the permission to do so.

It's used to be on the bottom row on the permissions screen - but since another option was added it's now one up from the bottom. Look for "Edit_all".
Greg -

Thanks - I see it now -

Claude