Titles: 'Fantasy Forums forum'

Nalicter
In my forum entitled Fantasy Forums, the title says Fantasy Forums forum.

I was wondering if we could leave the extra word forum out when it is already in the name, somehow (i.e. forum, forums, in any casing). In my case it's useful to have the word Forums there, because that forum is just a list of smaller forums, but it looks redundant having another forum after it in the title.

Anyway, just another suggestion.

Thanks!

Re: Titles: 'Fantasy Forums forum'

molinaro
I have this same question. The word "forum" in the title of the page is unnecessary. I want to embed my Nabble forum in the first page of a webcomic site and I don't want the "forum" word after the title, since the comic panel comes first in the page and the forum goes right bellow a lot of other things in the same page.  I have my reasons to want all the things (the comic and the forum) in the same page.

Is there a way I can hide that "forum" word? Perhaps including another page via iframe only with the right title I want and some META tags?

Thanks also for any help.
Rod Molinaro - Independent comic author and illustrator | REDNEKO.COM