Thumbnails not always showed in gallery

ClubPhotoEvasion
I'm testing a new gallery that I am developing and I just added some pictures. I experienced 3 different situations when I look at the gallery main page:
1. for most pictures, thumbnails and data about the pictures are displayed
2. for some pictures, thumbnails are not displayed on the mainpage, just a "broken frame" icon and the data
3. for some pictures, thumbnails are not displayed on the mainpage, just a "blank frame" and the data
I imported all the pictures from my PC hard disk exactly the same way and applied the same resizing process.
Any reason why the thimnail fiunction does not behave consistently for all pictures?

Richard

Re: Thumbnails not always showed in gallery

GregChapman
This does not sound normal. Please post the URL of your forum so the issue can be investigated further.

Re: Thumbnails not always showed in gallery

ClubPhotoEvasion
Thnaks Greg for your support.
I just re-renetred the pictures and bingo! It works now. All thiumbnails are displayed.
Problem solved :-)