Nabble now generates thumbnails for Youtube videos and external images. As you might have seen in the forum front page, the thumbnail for this post is based on the video below.

3 Comments

A2fs A2fs

Re: Thumbnails for Youtube videos and external images

It' didn't work to mine, the thumbnails of my videos still showing a gray picture of a camera.. nothings change on it.
A2fs A2fs

Re: Thumbnails for Youtube videos and external images

Currently this feature didn't work to us, its like what I've stated above, is there anyway to fix it.. i much like if my users see the video thumbnails. thanks
Hugo <Nabble> Hugo <Nabble>

Re: Thumbnails for Youtube videos and external images

Please post a sample video in your reply so that I can take a look and fix the issue. Thanks!