Thread not responding

KS (Fester)
Hi guys!  We have one thread on the Guiding Light board that is not responding.  It's the "Wash Cloth" thread.  Can you please take a look at it?  KS
Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Thread not responding

Franklin <Nabble>
Administrator
It works for me.  What browser are you using and what view (classic, list, or threaded) are you using?

Re: Thread not responding

KS (Fester)
Okay- on the main page it shows that Tig's avatar was last person who posted.  But if you look into the last page of the thread her post is not there.  Then later I posted to do a test and my avatar not show up nor the post.  Thanks, KS

It works for me.  What browser are you using and what view (classic, list, or threaded) are you using?

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Thread-not-responding-tp3054265p3061879.html

Photobucket Photobucket

Re: Thread not responding

KS (Fester)
Sorry- I didn't answer this before....we all use the "classic view".

It works for me.  What browser are you using and what view (classic, list, or threaded) are you using?

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/Thread-not-responding-tp3054265p3061879.html

Photobucket Photobucket

Tail of a pinned topic, in classic and list views, is not a match for its representation at the forum home

Graham Perrin
KS (Fester) wrote
Okay- on the main page it shows that Tig's avatar was last person who posted.  But if you look into the last page of the thread her post is not there.
<http://n2.nabble.com/-f529340.html> changes over time, currently it shows two topics to which tig96 is the most recent poster:

The upper link to her most recent post <http://n2.nabble.com/forum/Permalink.jtp?root=2934050&post=3056418&page=y> in a pinned topic presents the first page of the topic, not the most recent posts:

For that pinned topic, the last page is currently 4 and contains nothing from tig96, and the most recent date there (8 June) is a mismatch for the most recent date (10 June) given at the forum home:

The lower link toher most recent post <http://n2.nabble.com/forum/Permalink.jtp?root=1127307&post=3062706&page=y> in a non-pinned topic presents the last page (currently page 28) and whilst my browser scrolls not quite far enough (a bug that is reported elsewhere in Nabble Support), if I scroll a little further I see the post by tig96:

Is the third screen shot above the correct example? If not, can you provide the permalink of an affected topic?

Thanks.

Tail of a pinned topic, in classic and list views, is not a match for its representation at the forum home

Graham Perrin
Graham Perrin wrote
… link to her most recent post <http://n2.nabble.com/forum/Permalink.jtp?root=2934050&post=3056418&page=y> in a pinned topic presents the first page of the topic, not the most recent posts …
If I prefer threaded view then open that permalink in a new tab, no problem.

In that tab, a switch from threaded to list view echoes the symptom that I see in classic view, the list ends at <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp2934050p3044901.html> on 8th June.

Re: Tail of a pinned topic, in classic and list views, is not a match for its representation at the forum home

Graham Perrin
Symptoms first noted in Safari on Mac OS X, reproduced in OmniWeb 5.9 and Firefox 3.0.10.

AFAICT the first post that is missing from list and classic views is <http://n2.nabble.com/-tp2934050p3054243.html>.

Off-topic, I find it very hard to see the time line when threaded view is mixed as it is.

Re: Thread not responding

Franklin <Nabble>
You are right, something got corrupted.  It is fixed now.

Re: Thread not responding

Graham Perrin
Looks good to me now in threaded vew. Thanks.