The system keeps re-setting personal settings at the end of each session

The system keeps re-setting personal settings at the end of each session

Planet Jackson
I have been getting complaints and have personally experienced the Nabble system re-setting defined personal settings for each user when they log out of their session on the forum.  For instance, most of my forum members do not want to be e-mailed whenever someone replies to their comment because it is a very active forum.  I have instructed them to go into the settings and indicate this preference.  The next time a user visits, the choice has been changed back to the default.  The same seems to happen with the default font size of 84%.  This is very irritating to some people.  Is a fix in the works?
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: The system keeps re-setting personal settings at the end of each session

Hugo <Nabble>
This seems to be a bug, but I can't reproduce it. The configuration you mentioned is saved as cookies in your browser. So my question to you is: do you delete cookies manually or have anything set in this sense? If not, which browser are you using?

Re: The system keeps re-setting personal settings at the end of each session

Planet Jackson
I use both Firefox and IE.  I do regularly clear out my cookies so this seems to be the issue with me and my other users.  Thank you.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic