The source code below doesn't have navigation links

The source code below doesn't have navigation links

MichaelAtOz
Previously when I have been browsing NAML code, they all displayed with the navigation links.

Recently I frequently get this message:
The source code below doesn't have navigation links because no usage has been compiled yet. Navigation links depend on how and where the macro is used, so first you may try finding all usages of "<macro name>".

And the ' Usages of this macro' link shown nothing.

This initially lead me to think that macro was no longer used anywhere. A red herring.

It is making it difficult to look into NAML issues and/or customisation.

What is causing this?

Re: The source code below doesn't have navigation links

haozwang<Nabble>
the subscription_reminder should be by default in new_post macro line 110. has that been overridden?

Re: The source code below doesn't have navigation links

MichaelAtOz
I just used subscription_reminder as an example.
Not related to the other issue.
I get this error/warning very frequently.
See new_post when I looked just now (not overridden):

Re: The source code below doesn't have navigation links

MichaelAtOz
Happening in my test forum too, randomly picked macro:

If I want to see it comiled, I need to evoke the macro in another tab, then refresh the NAML tab.

Re: The source code below doesn't have navigation links

haozwang<Nabble>
is it still saying that now? It should be compiled after its being evoked. there had been a recent update fixing a different bug

Re: The source code below doesn't have navigation links

MichaelAtOz
Two more randomly selected macros, just now, OpenSCAD & my test forums:

I has been doing it very often over the last few days, but I hadn't looked previous week or so.

Re: The source code below doesn't have navigation links

haozwang<Nabble>
I think this is caused by a recently update to fix a different bug. as the macros being evoked again the navigation links will return. I went on your forum and saw the new_post macro the links returned since its been compiled

Re: The source code below doesn't have navigation links

MichaelAtOz
The guy above is spamming...

Re: The source code below doesn't have navigation links

GregChapman
The guy referred to by MichaelaAtOz has been banned and his three similar posts in different topics deleted.