The connection was reset/Unable to connect

The connection was reset/Unable to connect

MortiS-the-Lost
Are you have server problems recently? For the last 2 weeks I've been getting The connection was reset/Unable to connect errors from my Forum and also Nabble Support

This has been happening at least once a day for 2-6 minuets at a time

My members report the same and just as my luck would happen this is all going on while we doing a drive to recruit new members – I dread to think how many people are turning up only find the forum isn't there and giving up

Please Advise
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: The connection was reset/Unable to connect

Peter <Nabble>
We are aware of this problem and all our efforts are into getting it solved as soon as possible. We are working hard to solve it. We are sorry for that.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: The connection was reset/Unable to connect

Hugo <Nabble>
I just want to remember that – in some cases – we are just releasing the latest code and this causes a short downtime (around 1-4 minutes).