The 3 Amigos

ClaudeMobetta

Hi -
I have been a member of Nabble fer 3 years...
It is a great and cool place,,,,
But reely curious about Nabble - ?
Like I know there are 3 Amigos - Hugo - Pedro - I don’t know the 3rd person‘s name.
I know Nabble peeps are located in California - Texas - and somewhere in C. or S. America I think..
I don’t see anything about Nabble on Wikipedia - sure wish someone would do Nabble there...
Can ya give any information without breaching and or giving up your Security?
Like when and where did it start and by whom? Little bits and pices - por favor
Keep up the great work...
ClaudeMobetta - Salem Oregon
http://loa-computer-help-plus.2634207.n2.nabble.com/

Re: The 3 Amigos

Hugo <Nabble>
We are actually five guys. We have people in Califórnia, Texas, Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) and Sofia (Bulgaria). Nabble started in Dec 2005.