Thank you Nabble for the News and Image Gallery formats! But, I do have one peeve.

Thank you Nabble for the News and Image Gallery formats! But, I do have one peeve.

a_priori
These are great additions to the already existing formats.

I do have one peeve about the News format. When you view a forum in News format I noticed that the avatars of the posters in that view do not stay aligned. This is because the number of views for each thread changes and alters the position of the avatar. That makes an otherwise great looking format look a little disorderly. (Sorry, I am a bit obsessive compulsive about stuff like this )

See one of my sub-forums for an example. http://n2.nabble.com/Spoilers%2C-Rumors---Previews-f473546.html

If it is possible to somehow keep the avatars aligned, that would greatly improve the look of the News format. Perhaps placing the avatar of the poster on the far right would solve the problem.

For example...

Instead of this order
09:09am  | by [avatar] a_priori | 0 replies | 1 view

This order
09:09am  | 0 replies | 1 view | by a_priori [avatar]

There may be a better solution, but hopefully this demonstrates what I'm talking about.

Re: Thank you Nabble for the News and Image Gallery formats! But, I do have one peeve.

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for the suggestion.
We will find a solution for this problem in the next days.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Thank you Nabble for the News and Image Gallery formats! But, I do have one peeve.

a_priori
Thanks Hugo