Thank You!

KillaCam
I tried bravenets forums and they sucked, Nabble really works great for what I need.  I  just wanted to say thanks for offering this service and for free! :)  Check out my site if you want to see the forum in action:  http://pwfleague.tk

Re: Thank You!

KillaCam
also i was wondering is there a way to make a board read only except by admins?  I want to make my announcement board so only I can post on it.  And is there a way to make moderators?

Re: Thank You!

Hugo <Nabble>
KillaCam wrote
also i was wondering is there a way to make a board read only except by admins?  I want to make my announcement board so only I can post on it.
You should change the "Options > Users > Who can view & post?" configuration of your announcements forum. You can select "Members can participate" and make sure you are the only member in that list (Options > Users > Who are members?).
KillaCam wrote
And is there a way to make moderators?
Options > Users > Who are members?
There is a "Is Admin" check box close to each user name.

Re: Thank You!

KillaCam
is there a way to change the size of avatars?

also do you have more premade forum styles somewhere that I can use?

can you give a user a title shown under his picture ?

Re: Thank You!

Hugo <Nabble>
KillaCam wrote
is there a way to change the size of avatars?
We have two sizes available: 24x24 px (small) and 100x100 px (big)
The only option we have is to choose between small and big in the classic post view. This option is in "Options > Editor > Change appearance" (look for avatar size in classic view).
KillaCam wrote
also do you have more premade forum styles somewhere that I can use?
You may change the colors & fonts in the "Change appearance" screen mentioned above. You can also change the application type (Options > Editor > Change type) and select a different application type, like blog, gallery, news, etc. For forums, you can select standard, mixed or topics (in "Change appearance" screen).

In a few months we will release templates, which will add a lot of power to the user interface. But, for now, we only have these options.

Re: Thank You!

KillaCam
I'm trying to post animated gifs and they are smaller than the options you have but when I try to post it it says they are too large?

Re: Thank You!

Hugo <Nabble>
What is the size of the image? How exactly are you trying to post it?