Templates Feature

maxdimarae@yahoo.com
When is the templates feature scheduled to be released by Nabble?

Re: Templates Feature

GregChapman
Can you point me to a definition of the "Template Features" as you understand it?

In this earlier Templates Feature thread Hugo says

Right now we are converting our UIs into templates. Then we will create a UI that allows template editing. Other features will also be available, like custom domain names (to be released in a few days)
and later

You will be able to edit the full HTML page and select which widgets you want (e.g., forum, gallery, blog, recent topics, people, etc.)
I'm not quite sure what Hugo meant by "edit the full HTML page" but with that caveat all the features mentioned are now available.

What else are you expecting?

Greg

Re: Templates Feature

It is difficult to predict, but I would say in April or May. We are working hard to get this feature out, so it may happen earlier than that.