Technical support

NEWSWRITERS
My newspaper needs me to subscribe to it first before i can post,help !!

Re: Technical support

GregChapman
Please describe in more detail the fault. What links are missing? What error messages do you see?

Normally, I would say unless you have edited the NAML in your forum that cannot be the case. Subscribing only turns on the receipt of posts from your forum by email. It does not affect the ability to post.

Re: Technical support

NEWSWRITERS
This is the link to the NAML page with error,follow it and debug it for me if that is the case :

URL = http://megaphone-newspaper.977210.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?new_topic

Re: Technical support

NEWSWRITERS
This is the link to the NAML page with error,follow it and debug it for me if that is the case :

URL = http://megaphone-newspaper.977210.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?new_topic

Re: Technical support

NEWSWRITERS

55 posts
This is the link to the NAML page with error,follow it and debug it for me if that is the case :

URL = http://megaphone-newspaper.977210.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?new_topic

Re: Technical support

The error page that link produces says:

Please contact Nabble Support and explain what you did to cause this error.

Please explain what you did to obtain the error. For example, when I click on the New Topic link on your home page I find it generates this URL:
http://megaphone-newspaper.977210.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=new_topic&node=1951982
What do you do to produce the link that produces the error.

Re: Technical support

GregChapman
Looking again at your forum I see that at some point you set it up as a mail list archive, but you have no separate mail list - and there is no point in having one when anyone can subscribe direct to your newspaper app.

Perhaps that is why are confused about the need to subscribe to your newspaper app before you can post.