Technical support

NEWSWRITERS
My newspaper needs me to subscribe to it first before i can post,help !!

Re: Technical support

GregChapman
Please describe in more detail the fault. What links are missing? What error messages do you see?

Normally, I would say unless you have edited the NAML in your forum that cannot be the case. Subscribing only turns on the receipt of posts from your forum by email. It does not affect the ability to post.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.

Re: Technical support

NEWSWRITERS
This is the link to the NAML page with error,follow it and debug it for me if that is the case :

URL = http://megaphone-newspaper.977210.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?new_topic