Technical help

NEWSWRITERS
I need help to create a mailing list of my subscribers.I have a list of e-mail adresses but everytime that i post news ,they don't go via the adresses.

Help me to creat mailing list for myw newspaper.

My newspaperlink:

http://megaphone-newspaper.977210.n3.nabble.com/

Re: Technical help

GregChapman
A mail list is something that the recipients must opt to join. You cannot force people to receive your posts by email.

The best you can do is ask Nabble to install the "Invite Subscribers" module. You will then be able to email everyone on your list of address inviting them to join. Obviously, they are not forced to accept the invitation.