TO PETER HUGO OF NABBLE

NEWSWRITERS
I want you to create advertisements and insert them for me in to my pages.I cant access the website dashboard so it is only you who can do it.

Re: TO PETER HUGO OF NABBLE

GregChapman
You should have access to your website dashboard. It is clear that you ask for more than Nabble offer through their free service and that you need to pay for Premium Support. Elsewhere you say that you haven't the money to pay to remove adverts. It seems that you may have to abandon your project as you do not have the resources to fund it.