Surely there is someone that knows something around here about

Surely there is someone that knows something around here about

Oregongrown
imbedding my Nabble Forum in my Dreamweaver Template?  I got 16 views on my first question about it and not one answer.  If no one does know, is there a nabble email where I can put in a support ticket?

Thank you, Denise

Re: Surely there is someone that knows something around here about

Hugo <Nabble>
I don't use Dreamweaver, but I think you should look for an option where you can add a piece of HTML code to your page.