Suppressing blue arrow /images/icon_next.png for anonymous views

Suppressing blue arrow /images/icon_next.png for anonymous views

Graham Perrin
Personally, I like the blue arrows drawing attention to messages that I have not read.

Unselfishly, I consider that most subscribers to lists @ux.openoffice.org are probably not registered with Nabble. For the majority — for anonymous (non-Nabble) viewers — I would like the view below to be without the arrows.

First impression to anonymous viewers should be as clean and simple as possible, allowing focus on content and features.

(The blue arrow is thanks to CSS offered by Nabble.)

Is it possible with CSS to have the blue arrows appear only to viewers who are both (a) registered with Nabble and (b) logged in?

Incidentally this second/third question relating to CSS should be my last :)

TIA
Graham

Re: Suppressing blue arrow /images/icon_next.png for anonymous views

Graham Perrin