Support for Rumble video platform

Flick
When I try to embed Rumble embed link into Nable it doesn't render. I'm basically using the same method that I use when embedding Youtube videos so I know how to do it. It's just that Rumble doesn't seem to work. Is this something you guys can fix or is there another method for embedding the Rumble video into Nable. This issue needs serious looking into since Youtube has gone full blown communist and now is squelching free speech on their platform.

Re: Support for Rumble video platform

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Embed forums aren't working properly.

Re: Support for Rumble video platform

Flick
It works fine with Youtube, just not anyplace else. However, if we can only get it to work in one more place other than Youtube, let it be Rumble. I see that as the future for video platform.

Re: Support for Rumble video platform

GregChapman
Flick wrote
It works fine with Youtube, just not anyplace else. However, if we can only get it to work in one more place other than Youtube, let it be Rumble. I see that as the future for video platform.
When I looked it seemed to be the preferred home for social media fake news and conspiracy theories. I'll admit that I didn't bother to look at it for any technical advantages. The lack of Rumble shouldn't surprise you. The Embed dialogue says:

 Currently Nabble supports:

    Videos from Youtube, Vimeo and LiveLeak.
    Polls from Polldaddy.com (flash polls only)

Re: Support for Rumble video platform

Flick
This post was updated on .
Everything is a conspiracy until it's not.

Still, consider making embedding in Rumble a reality. Youtube is very skittish and will take down any video that displeases them for any political reason. You may like that now but may come to regret that in the near future. Vimeo has a very small niche that uses it; it's not a general platform. Rumble is. And they're not into censoring free speech.