Suggestion to add an "unviewed posts" view in forums

Suggestion to add an "unviewed posts" view in forums

Moderateur
Hi Thanks for your good work
Would be nice to see a feature that allows me to view only "unviewed since last visit " posts in the forum modules
Regards
Pierre

Re: Suggestion to add an "unviewed posts" view in forums

Hugo <Nabble>
Thanks for the feedback. Your idea could be a new module. Soon we will open up our code so that other programmers can write modules for Nabble. We will announce when we have something ready.