Suggestion: Ability to pin threads from various forums to the Topics View

Suggestion: Ability to pin threads from various forums to the Topics View

a_priori
This post was updated on .
This is not an emergency or a big problem. Just a quick observation/suggestion about pinned threads. If you'll look on my forum atwtmb.googlepages.com, you'll see that I have the format set to Topics View. I also have a couple of threads pinned that I had to move out of my Announcements forum in order to pin them on the front page of the forum. It would be nice if in addition to being able to pin a thread in a particular forum, if there was also an option to pin it in the Topics View so that it wouldn't be necessary to move the threads out of their respective forums to achieve this.

The options for a thread could be:
Alert me to new posts
Pin thread
Pin thread to Topics View
Move thread to...

Re: Suggestion: Ability to pin threads from various forums to the Topics View

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
It's a good suggestion but it's not very easy to do. There are complicated case in a deep nesting. We will consider it if more people asking for it.