Suggest the Layout and panes for my requirement

Suggest the Layout and panes for my requirement

pratapkonakala
To achieve the screenshot design, which pane i need to use and sub panes....if any example of this kind pls share it. Infact the above screenshot is not my requirement, but requirement is very much same as in screenshot.

Re: Suggest the Layout and panes for my requirement

Peter <Nabble>
Are you talking about sharing spreadsheets like on the previous post? Can you explain this requirement of yours please?
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Suggest the Layout and panes for my requirement

☪Not_A_Admin
unfortunately this looks more like a database, your better of using google docs.
OR
LONG and boring method.
Create a table using html and insert the details.