Subscription posts from anonymous users

Nalicter
I noticed that I didn't get an email with the following post from an anonymous user (I'm subscribed):
http://n2.nabble.com/Open-to-interpretation...9-td788641.html

Are posts from anonymous users not sent to subscribers?

I did get posts that came after it, however.

Re: Subscription posts from anonymous users

Ruralinfo.net
I think the same thing is happening to me.  I am finding new posts that I am not receiving through email.
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Subscription posts from anonymous users

Will <Nabble>
The problem with anonymous user is that we don't know his email address. If we forward an anonymous user's post to subscribers, it could let spammers spam subscribers and we have no control over it because anonymous can be anyone. Even if you don't mind it, some people do feel strongly about spam, so it's a risk to us and to you as a forum owner.

Re: Subscription posts from anonymous users

Nalicter
Ah—point well taken.

It might be a good idea, if possible, to have a warning note in the compose area for users that aren't logged in about this—that way they'll know that their posts will only be seen online.