Subscription not working on my own instance.

Subscription not working on my own instance.

Pedro
Hello, I've my own instance of NAbble which I've cloned from heroku. I use my own smtp service and it works well on a couple of functionalities as "tools - send direct messages" and " alert on new registration".But, it's not working when I subscribe to receive new posts .
Can anyone tell me where I should look for the problem?  I'm editing SubscriptionImpl.java , I guess there might be something wrong here, but I still didn't get it.
Any suggestions?

Re: Subscription not working on my own instance.

Pedro
Can any one help us?

we tried to implement email notifications on the following cases:

1 Registration status email notification going to all admins
2 Notification status email going to all subscribers for new posts.  I've added several new posts but have not gotten notified.
3 Notification of posts being deleted.  I've deleted some of my own and have not been notified.

The number 1 is working. 2 and 3, don't. In this way , I would like to know which classes and methods should I look for the problem's solution.
Once I use Ubuntu 18 I couldn't install the required version of postgres. So, I wasn't able to run your software locally which makes it hard to debug.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Re: Subscription not working on my own instance.

Pedro
Hello,
I haven't changed anything from the last version of nabble's source code  https://hg.luan.software/nabble ; I changed some configurations related to ip's , port and mailing . The email provider is working, since I can send direct messages from nabble/tools; On the other hand, subscriptions are not working. Subscribers are not receiving new posts and replies notifications. So, I was thinking of changing or looking for the error inside the code . I noted that after a post, the method SubscriptionImpl getSubscription runs . Is it possible to send notifications from here? Do you have any other suggestions?
My test forum.