Subscription not working on my own instance.

Subscription not working on my own instance.

Pedro
Hello, I've my own instance of NAbble which I've cloned from heroku. I use my own smtp service and it works well on a couple of functionalities as "tools - send direct messages" and " alert on new registration".But, it's not working when I subscribe to receive new posts .
Can anyone tell me where I should look for the problem?  I'm editing SubscriptionImpl.java , I guess there might be something wrong here, but I still didn't get it.
Any suggestions?
My test forum.