Subscribing to mailing list

Sanford Stein
Although I registered for Nabble, all my posts keep getting delayed and moderated because I am not "subscribed".  How can I subscribe to a mailing list to avoid this delay.  Specifically, I want to register for "koha-discuss".  You may send instructions to me at sdstein7@gmail.com

Re: Subscribing to mailing list

Hugo <Nabble>
Please go to the koha-discuss forum archive:
http://www.nabble.com/Koha---Discuss-f14390.html
Then click on "mailing list options". You will see a subscribe button that will trigger the subscription process for you.

Or you can visit the mailing list website directly:

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com