Subscribing isn't working

HHB

Subscribing isn't working

HHB
Hey,
I'm trying to subscribe to Scala Language forum since last week, but no confirmation email is sent to me.
Also, I'm trying to subscribe to Grails forum, but I got a failure email immediately.
What I'm supposed to do?
Thanks.

Re: Subscribing isn't working

Hugo <Nabble>
Have you tried subscribing directly from the scala website?
http://www.scala-lang.org/node/199