Subscribed twice

Coleen_Astalos
If a user is subscribed via Instant Mail at a higher level AND at a lower level category, would they expect to get the message twice?  Or only once?
Coleen

Re: Subscribed twice

Pedro
Only once. Actually it depends on the subscription type, but the priority is the lower level type.

Re: Subscribed twice

Coleen_Astalos
Can you tell me when they might get duplicates, as I have some users saying their getting duplicates of posts.
Thanks,
Coleen

Re: Subscribed twice

Pedro
Please, give the user name, and the topic they have received twice.

Re: Subscribed twice

Coleen_Astalos
Looks like it's a problem with her because she's getting them on non-Nabble emails too.  Considered this closed.
Coleen