Subscribe to this forum

Ruralinfo.net
Just checking if the new Subscribe to this forum by email will allow my members to post by email also?  I have had a few requests for this...  Thanks
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Subscribe to this forum

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Yes, the "subscribe" feature is now released. It works the same way as the mailing list. Please play with it and see how it work. Let me know if you have any questions.

Re: Subscribe to this forum

Ruralinfo.net
Will, I have subscribed to all posts, but I am not receiving them..  I am receiving my own posts through email, but not everyone elses...
Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has..

Re: Subscribe to this forum

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
I tried and it works fine for me. Can you create two accounts, and subscribe with one, and post by the other account. Let me know if you can reproduce the problem.