Submitting a sitemap to Google

mark
Are there auto-generated sitemaps for Nabble forums? I notice Google is asking for sitemaps these days, in order to be able to utilize their indexing service easily.

If there's not an autogenerated one, how would I go about generating my own? Has anyone else done it?

I wonder if somehow one might convert an atom feed into a site map. It's really the posts I care more about being indexed than the forum pages themselves.

Re: Submitting a sitemap to Google

GregChapman
I understand there are issues with Nabble and Google.

http://support.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=5621697&query=Google+search+Gary+lewis