Subforum View

Harvey
We just added a sub forum.

I notice on Riptide Army the sub forums show as folders without the topics in each subforum being displayed.

How do I set up our forum to work the same way?

Re: Subforum View

Hugo <Nabble>
Go to your parent forum and then click on "Options > Editor > Change appearance". The find the "Forum Format" section and select "Standard".

Re: Subforum View

Harvey
Oddly that is the choice I have selected:

Re: Subforum View

Hugo <Nabble>
Please make sure you have the "Forum" type selected for your application. Please let me know if you still have issues after checking that configuration.